Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wow!!!!!!!

I got a note today from Fiona and Kaspa -- the brains behind the "A River of Stones" project and I smiled. It read:

We are pleased to say that we would like to include one or more of your lovely small stones in our book, ‘pay attention: a river of stones’. Congratulations

I am honored and delighted. I enjoyed the project immensely as I stumbled into new territory -- grasping for a thought worthy of polish each day.

Only one of my 'stones' is to be published -- so far -- but that's fine. The lessons I learned were invaluable and being published in such good company is the reward and quite gratifying.

Many thanks to Fiona and Kaspa for this honor! And another bundle of gratitude goes to Elaine of Kalilily Time for her introducing me to this excellent endeavor.

And last but not least, thanks to all who read them at my main blog.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love comments but ask that if you want to use 'Anonymous' that you put your name in the body of the message.